Computer Based Testing
In March 2008, NCCCO made Computer Based Testing (CBT) available to Mobile Crane Operator candidates nationwide. Since that time the CBT delivery platform has proven to be a reliable and efficient means for candidates to complete the written examinations for the certification they seek.
With over 5000 NCCCO certification exams administered via the CBT platform, this method of exam delivery has become a very convenient and popular method for candidates to complete the written examinations in a very comfortable and secure environment.
Written examinations via Computer Based Testing (CBT) are available for the following NCCCO Certification Programs:
- Mobile Crane Operator (including recertification exams)
- Tower Crane Operator (including recertification exams)
- Overhead Crane Operator (including recertification exams)
- Articulating Crane Operator
- Rigger Level I and Rigger Level II (including recertification)
- Crane Inspector - Now Available!
- Digger Derrick Operator - Now Available!
CBT testing centers are available in all 50 states nationwide.
Locate a CBT testing center by clicking here.
For specific certification requirements for each NCCCO program please refer to the appropriate candidate handbook (available for download here).
For CBT exam pricing please click here.