Who We Are
International Assessment Institute (IAI) is a provider of test development and test administration services for professional and occupational licensing and certification programs.
IAI was founded by Anthony W. Mitchell, Ph.D. who has been serving the assessment community for more than twenty-five years. With offices in Clearwater, FL, and Salt Lake City, UT, IAI services are available to clients nationwide.
We are highly regarded for our quality examination development service and our experience in the design and implementation of valid and reliable practical examinations. Our staff strives to provide outstanding customer service in performing candidate processing and test administration services.
IAI's principal client is the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO). NCCCO was formed in January 1995 as a non-profit organization to develop effective performance standards for safe crane operation relating to all segments of general industry and construction.
The services that IAI provides for the NCCCO program include
- Development and maintenance of certification examinations both written and practical
- Statistical analysis of certification examinations both written and practical
- Processing of candidate applications and maintaining a National Registry of Certified Operators, Signalpersons, Riggers and Crane Inspectors.
- Assigning chief examiners and conducting secure administration of written tests.
- Scoring written and practical examinations
- Providing individual reports of examination results to candidates
- Maintaining accurate records of both written and practical examinations
- Preparing/printing official certification wallet cards